Tona Tuni r Golpo

Sharing story of feelings between a couple - tona and tuni.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Beginning of 2006

Today marks the beginning of 2006.
Whats ahead?....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Well in Jan 2006.... a wedding.. beginning of a new a life for me and tona... with my name as Mrs. Tona.....

I finish my MBA in may 2006 inshaAllah..... End of general education...Alhamdulillah

If Tona gets US Visa in Jan and IF i get US VISA too den and only then life starts for me and tona together in US in JUNE.... Purai tona tunir shongshar :D...chotto ekta shongshar... duijoner.... ek roomer bashate thakle aro moja... choto ekta basha.... thakbe tona r tuni.....

Jodi pari ekta notun masters or Phd shuru korar ichhao achhe ei yr ei... Allah pak janen ki hobe

Well what else... kichui j r khuje pachhi na .... tobe bochorer prothom ta jabe purai dhamakar modhhe...

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping things wud go normal Allah paker shahajje....


YEAR GONE - 2005
Our marriage got fixed as tona proposed to my mum for my hand... he did so earlier too to YMI but it did not work out.. but it helped as i cud acknowledge my mum on this regard. That was a very big thing.... Auny got married and i had a huge fight with her.....
Ghezaal one perfect woman who has been one of my best buddies at BRAC left Bangladesh and went to Afghanistan...

I think that was more or less it....

I thank Allah nothin untowards happened in this year as such... and Pray nothin Untoward happen this year or in future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home