Tona Tuni r Golpo

Sharing story of feelings between a couple - tona and tuni.

Friday, December 16, 2005

miss u heapsssssssssssssssssss

I want to tell u
How much I think about you
Everytime, every moment, every second
I think of u on and on

How your palm is in my hand
And my eyes trying to talk to your eyes
I can even accept to bend
As to convince u am telling no lies

I even think of your kiss
And hugging u near to my heart
These are moments I will never accept to miss
Giving u my eternal love sweet heart

In my loneliness
U r the only one to share my solitude
This way of thinking of u is endless
I often ask myself how to call this aptitude

U r the one who always reside in my mind
And so in my heart forever
Never think of leaving me behind
I will be destroyed forever and ever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home