Tona Tuni r Golpo

Sharing story of feelings between a couple - tona and tuni.

Monday, December 26, 2005

a very bad day n learn not to expect

i finished my xams on 24th dat is day before yesterday with strategic which means dat i m kind of done with the MBA except for the saga of OPN and the intern or the research report. Making me feel a lot relieved considering my hope that i should be finishing my ncc this december too. So i shud b done wid my NCC by this feb as soon as i get my results...

In May i should be done with my studies primarily... though i intend to study more... (stop expecting ...stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp). i kind of feel it might never happen.

There was a furniture thingi mishap between the parents of both the house in the morning... Mum even got kind of sick when i reached home.... her bp was very highhhh and she was soo mad and paranoid with the issue that her bp went high up.... i hope things would be alrite soon

I myself had some realisation regarding many issues, I never expected i would have to realise and which is quite opposite to what I am... But i guess its too late a realisation....

its just sth dat wud probably trouble..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home